Northwest Cup 1
The Broken Spoke is a sponsor of the Northwest Cup race series: a six part downhill mountain bike race held in three different locations in Washington and Oregon throughout the summer. This race brings in professional and amateur riders alike from around the Pacific Northwest and Canada. Racers are broken up into categories based on experience and age. Category (“Cat”) 3=beginner, “Cat” 2=intermediate, “Cat”1=expert, and PRO (self-explanatory). There is also a junior division. Each event has two practice days (Friday and Saturday) with the race day on Sunday.
- NW Cup 1 -> April 6-8 at Dry Hill Port Angeles, WA
- NW Cup 2 -> April 26-29 at Dry Hill Port Angeles, WA
- NW Cup 3 -> May 11-13 at Dry Hill Port Angeles, WA
- NW Cup 4 -> June 14-16 at Mount Hood, OR
- NW Cup 5 -> July 20-22 at Mount Hood, OR
- NW Cup 6 -> August 3-5 at Stevens Pass, WA ****Series Finale!!!
The first 3 events are right in our back yard at Dry Hill (up Walkabout Way) in Port Angeles and spectators are free!!! An interactive course where you hike as they ride, you get to make tons of noise (bring your cowbell or bugle!), and your visual senses will get blown away! Team tents, vendors, food, and fun; a great way to spend a Sunday.
The Broken Spoke Racing Team will be at each event and they love tons of noise so we need you there to help us support our team!