- Tune-Up, Adjust shifting, brakes, hub sand headset. True wheels and lube all moving parts. Wipe down bike.
- Tune-Up With Drive Train Clean, All of the above plus removal and cleaning of chain, derailleurs, cranks and cassette.
- Complete Overhaul, Strip to bare frame, clean and reassemble.
* All service jobs do not include cost of replacement parts.*
* Contact us for other services*
Private mechanic classes
Desire to learn more? Classes are catered to YOU as the student! We'll go over exactly what you want and on YOUR bicycle. These classes will encourage you to feel confident on your bike and help you feel comfortable doing whatever mechanical skills you are here to learn.
Pete has over 17 years of professional bike mechanic experience. He, also, is a great teacher. Pete is blending teaching and mechanical experience with his love of cycling to offer mechanic classes.
Pricing is based on class size; minimum size of three. Get your friends together and schedule a mechanic class. To get yourself registered, email Pete and we will get you and your riding friends scheduled for a class.
Bicycle Pick up/Drop off Service
$10 each way 2 mile radius from store
$15 each way 5 mile radius from store
Ask for rate on distances outside this range
Kid's Buy-Up Program
The initial children's bike, purchased from The Broken Spoke, can be traded in for a maximum of 50% of original purchase price and put towards the purchase of the next children's bike; continuing through the first adult bike.
*Adult bike is described as 26-inch wheel bike.
*Actual trade in value to be assessed upon trade in date of child's bike.