Supplying our local commuters, athletes, and recreational riders with all their cycling needs.
24 hour repair turn around.
Open 7 days a week.
Excellent Kids Buy up Program.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Monday night Women's trail rides

Hey all you female trail riders!
We had a new rider from last Monday night's ride. She wrote about the ride. Here it is... Thanks!
"I rode for the first time with Deb and Nicole on Monday night. I was hesitant to go but I knew I needed to try. It turned out to be just the three of us. While we were waiting to start, we discussed which route we'd like to do. I don't know my way around any of the trails! They sounded like they knew everything, but were very informative about the trail options, and were interested in what skill level I feel I am. Before I knew it, we were off, heading up past the Co-op and towards Cappy's. It was good riding with someone other than my husband. They were detailed about what was up ahead, alert to where I was, and informative on some riding hints (like body positioning, and some of the mechanical bike parts). As far as riding with other women, it was great. They were welcoming and excited for me to ride again. This should be a great start to a wonderful summer season!"

As a reminder, we meet at 6pm on Monday. The ride depends on the group size, rider level and how much energy we have. Join us! Hope to see you soon.
~Nicole